I. General Terms of Contract of NürnbergMesse GmbH
1. The following General Terms of Contract shall apply to the relationship between the exhibitor and NürnbergMesse GmbH (hereinafter referred to as NürnbergMesse) for events at which NürnbergMesse is the organizer.
2. Conflicting contractual terms of the exhibitor are not recognized. Additional agreements shall become effective only after confirmation in writing by NürnbergMesse.
3. The contract is concluded between the exhibitor and NürnbergMesse. The ServicePartner (or subcontractor) stated on the form, who acts as the representative of NürnbergMesse, is the customer’s contact for all matters concerning this contract. The forms must be used for all orders. Any illustrations shown are only examples. If necessary, NürnbergMesse is entitled to have the service ordered provided by another ServicePartner. In this case, the customer will be notified of the other ServicePartner in good time.
4. If ServicePartners act as subcontractors for NürnbergMesse, the “Special Conditions for Services” of the ServicePartner shall also apply. The “Special Conditions for Services” shall apply in addition to the General Terms of Contract, which take priority.
5. The validity of the “General Conditions for Participation in Fairs and Exhibitions” and the “Special Conditions for Participation” of NürnbergMesse is not affected by the General Terms of Contract. In case of contradictions to the General Terms of Contract, the “General Conditions for Participation in Fairs and Exhibitions” and the “Special Conditions for Participation” shall take priority.
6. NürnbergMesse is not obliged to check the information provided by the exhibitor for correctness and completeness. Any doubts shall be to the detriment of the exhibitor.
7. If services offered by NürnbergMesse are provided by Service Partners, accounts are settled directly by the ServicePartner on behalf of and for the account of NürnbergMesse. Collection on the stand during the exhibition is admissible. The following credit cards are accepted: MasterCard, American Express, VISA or Diners Club.
8. Unless otherwise stated, all prices are net prices and subject to value added tax at the statutory rate. Payments are due in full immediately on receipt of the invoice. Invoices are made out in EUR.
9. If the exhibitor defaults on payments, interest on arrears shall be payable at a rate of 8% above the currently applicable base lending rate of the German Federal Bank, or at a rate of 8% above the successor instrument designated by the European Central Bank.
10. If the contractually agreed service provided by the ServicePartner is defective or incomplete, claims shall be asserted exclusively against the ServicePartner.
11. The exhibitor is obliged to check the services provided for defects and completeness without delay. In order to avoid the loss of all claims, the exhibitor shall notify the ServicePartner of any apparent defects or incompleteness in writing immediately after detection. Complaints concerning delivery/Service have to be checked and notified to the Service-Partner before end of the show. Complaints after the event cannot be accepted any more.
12. NürnbergMesse shall not be liable for any kind of personal injury or damage to property, unless NürnbergMesse or its subcontractors have caused the damage through intent or gross negligence. This restriction shall not apply in the case of violation of substantial obligations.
13. The place of fulfillment is Nürnberg. German law shall prevail.
14. The place of jurisdiction for all legal proceedings is Nürnberg, if the parties to the contract are businessmen or the exhibitor has no place of general jurisdiction in the Federal Republic of Germany.
15. In case of a provision of these General Terms of Contract being or becoming null and void, the effectiveness of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
16. Once admission has been confirmed, the exhibitor must pay the full rental even if he withdraws his application or does not exhibit. The organizer also reserves the right to assert claims for damages. If the exhibitor cancels the order for rental exhibition stands and/or other services, the following cancellation fee is payable based on the value of the order.
- 90 days to 15 days before the start of the event 25%
- 14 days to 1 day before start of assembly (see Special Conditions for Participation) of the event 80%
- the full amount is payable from the start of the assembly period.
The exhibitor retains the right to prove that the requested compensation for costs incurred is too high.
17. Payment of complete rental stands of the standconfigurator: 30 days after receipt of invoice
- as of 10 weeks before the exhibition: 14 days after receipt of invoice
- as of 4 weeks before the exhibition: immediately after receipt of invoice.